CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 31, 2014

Hearts a Flutter Valentine

Hello! It is Friday and the Fab Friday team is back from our break and ready for a brand new color challenge! It's a color challenge this time, and I LOVE these colors together! What do you think?




So pretty, right? Here is the card I made using these colors (that are conveniently found in the Fresh Prints DSP stack). We made this card at my stamp-a-stack last Friday, and I think everyone really liked it.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Bitty Banners
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP stack
Ink: Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Banners framelits, Arrows EF, Postage Stamp punch, Banner punch

Please be sure to stop by and play along with us at Fab Friday. The challenge doesn't close until February 13th, so you have lots of time! Can't wait to see what you create! Pin It

3 comments:

Pam Steckman

So very cute! I never bought that set but I always wish I did... too close to Valentines now... great job!

Brenda Myers

Very cute!! Love the postage stamp hearts!! And the banners peeking out are too cute!!

Amanda Mertz

Very cute Marla! I love the postage stamp punch...it's a perfect size for those hearts! TFS!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...