CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Work of Art

Hey stampers! So, I got to go to the Stampin' Up Catalog Premier party in Alexandria on Monday night and they gave away a brand new stamp set to all attendees. I was so excited because it was one that they used a lot during the demonstrations that night and it was definitely on my wish list. I got a few minutes this morning to try it out and this is what I made.


Stamps: Work of Art
Paper: Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake
Accessories: rhinestone

It's super simple and was very quick to make, but I like the way it turned out. I stamps the large brushstroke with Rich Razzleberry and then stamped two more times below it without inking up the stamp again. Cool effect, isn't it? I have to give credit to my friend, Amanda, for suggesting stamping off.

I'm noticing that my picture is a little crooked and isn't the best, but I wanted to get this posted quickly before I eat my lunch and head out in the rain to run errands. Have a great day! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...