CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2014

Blended Sympathy

Happy Fab Friday! This is going to be a quick post. Tons going on this week. I always thought summer was supposed to be carefree and relaxing. I'm not finding that to be the case this year. How about you?

Anyway, we have a fun sketch for you over at Fab Friday.


My interpretation is a little "loose". I hope my design team friends won't mind. I got a new stamp set that I wanted to use, so I made the sketch fit my idea.


I have to give a shout out to my best stampy friend, Rita. She encouraged me to go for a mostly white card. I almost never have this much white on a card, but it did turn out pretty. I also got to get in a little more practice with my Blendabilities. They are so fun to color with! I will try to get back soon to post a supply list, but no time at the moment.

I hope you'll join us at Fab Friday! We'd love to see your work! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...