CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2014

FabFri48- FOR BABY!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for this post! My dear friend (and convention roomie), Mindy Backes, is the creator of the Fab Friday challenge blog. She usually does all of the postings, but she just had her super adorable little baby boy, Ian, last week and is taking a break from doing the posts. She asked me to be her fill in during her break. This gave the design team an opportunity to plan a little surprise in honor of her and Baby Ian.

So, for the first (and possibly last) time ever, we decided to do a theme challenge and make baby cards! Aren't we so sneaky?

 
 
My card...
 
 
 
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Zoo Babies
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP stack
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Accessories: Circle framelits, banner punch
 
I have to admit that this is not my best work or photography and I would normally make something a little more elaborate for a fellow stamper, but (in other big news) I was hired last Monday to teach second grade at the school that my son attended for the last four years and that my daughter is currently attending. I'm super excited, but I have been extremely busy and tired as I get ready for the school year to begin (on Monday- yikes!). It is also pretty difficult to transition from full-time stay at home mommy to full-time teacher again. I haven't been in the classroom for nine years and it is unbelievable how much has changed in that time!
 
Anyway, enough about me! We all hope you will join us in this challenge to honor Mindy and Ian. It would be so much fun if this was our highest participation in a challenge ever. :-)


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...