CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving week to all of you! I just want to say that I am very thankful to all of you who come and visit my blog, come to my events, and place orders through me! I have had a really successful year and it's all thanks to you!

This is a birthday card I made for my niece, Hannah. She is turning six next week and I knew I needed to get a card made now before life gets super busy with Thanksgiving travels. We made a version of this card (which is a CASE of one made by Tessa Wise) at the birthday card class I held back in September, but I don't think that card ever got posted. I made this one to fit the color challenge on Splitcoast last week, which was Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, and Pear Pizzazz. I have to say that I love this combo! I really love Baja Breeze and any shade of purple, so this was a great one for me. It's hard to see in the picture, but I heat embossed the balloons with VersaMark and clear embossing powder to make the balloons appear shiny. It gives a cool effect!

Everyone have a wonderful week! I have a few other cards to post this week, so check back often!

~Marla

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Everything Nice, Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: VersaMark, Black Staz On, Perfect Plum marker, Baja Breeze marker, Pear Pizzazz marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Border punch, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Certainly Celery ribbon (retired), Linen Thread
Technique: dry embossing, heat embossing Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...