Hello! Would you like to learn some new stamping techniques? Well, I am bursting with ideas that I would love to share with you. I am forming a hostess club where we will focus on techniques that will wow, but that are a bit too involved for my regular classes.
How does a hostess club work?
- There must be six members.
- We will meet in my home once every other month for one year.
- On the date of each meeting, each member is responsible for placing a minimum $25 order (before tax and shipping). The orders will be combined to form a workshop that will receive hostess benefits.
- There will be a new hostess for each meeting. Members will choose their hostess month in the order that they sign up for the club. The hostess is responsible for bringing a light snack for all members to share. I will provide drinks.
What are the advantages of joining the club?
- Each member will receive at least $15 in free merchandise and a free hostess stamp set on their hostess month. You get the benefits of hosting a workshop without having to clean your house!
- You can purchase stamping supplies on a budget.
- You will make two WOW! projects at each meeting that you can take home.
- You get a girls' night out six times a year. (Who doesn't need that?)
-Each member will receive a free copy of the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog when it comes out in July. (If you don't already have a copy of the current catalog, you will receive one of those as well.)
I am thinking that we would meet on Friday evenings or nights, but I am open to another day as long as everyone agrees on the day. I would love to begin our club meetings in January. Our Sale-a-Bration sale begins in January, so that would be a great time to order and be a hostess! More details on Sale-a-Bration to come. If you are interested in joining this club, please email me at email@example.com or call me (304) 904-5883. I look forward to hearing from you!