CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Card Buffet #1

Good morning! I have been a stamping fool over the past couple of days. I wanted to get the samples made for my first Christmas card buffet and I'm also working on prepping my cards for my Birthday Bash card class that is coming up this Saturday (check back later in the week for a peek at those cards). We are also having a busy week because my sweet boy started first grade this week! He has been doing great! He likes his teacher and is making new friends. I couldn't ask for more!
OK, you came to see the cards, so here they are! I tried to choose cards that are fairly flat so that they can be mailed easily and won't charge extra postage. I hope that you like all of them. If you plan to come to the card buffet, please email me (reedmarla@comcast.net) with the cards that you would like to make and how many of each you would like to make by this Saturday, August 27th.
Card #1
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Woodgrain
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Garden Green, More Mustard
Accessories: Stocking punch, Blossom Petals punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, silver mini brads, mat pack, paper piercer, sponge
Techniques: sponging
CASE of a card made by the amazing Jackie Topa
Card #2
Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, basic pearls
CASE of a card made by Shauna O'Donnell
Card #3
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Serene Snowflakes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
Accessories: Snowflake punch, Baja Breeze seam binding, Champagne Mist shimmer paint (used in shimmer spray), Dazzling Diamonds, basic pearls
Techniques: Glitter Window
CASE of a card made by Ilina Crouse

Card #4
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Paper: Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: small star punch (retired), dimensionals
CASE of a card I saw on splitcoast
Hope you like the cards! Please let me know soon which cards you would like to make and how many of each design. I can't wait to hear from you!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...