CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mixed Bunch and Blossom Builders

Hello Stamping Friends! It is almost time for our next blog hop and I realized that I haven't posted since the last one. I am such a blogging slacker! So sorry (as always)!

Yesterday, I held my class using the Mixed Bunch stamp set, the coordinating Blossom punch, and the Blossom Builders kit. All of these products can be found in the Occasions Mini catalog. I really like this set and punch. You can make a whole stack of cards that look really different. Add in the Blossom Builders kit, and you have even more variety and versatility! The ladies who attended the class seemed to really like the cards that we made and I hope that you do too! I will admit that these cards (like almost all of the cards I use for classes are either CASEs or copies of cards made by all of the talented demonstrators and stampers out there)!

The picture of this card doesn't do it justice. It is a stunner (I can say that without bragging because it wasn't my original design). It has a very heavy spritz with homemade shimmer spray and every single piece is sponged. I just love this one!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Fresh Vintage
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Peach Parfait CS, Pool Party CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede
Accessories: Blossom punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, 1" circle punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, antique brads, Very Vanilla seam binding, Champagne Mist shimmer paint, sponge
Technique: sponging- lots and lots of sponging :)
CASE (ahem... copy) of this card made by Karen Squires

I did the next card in two color schemes because I think it provides my customers with a nice variety and honestly, I couldn't decide which one was my favorite.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Paper: Daffodil Delight CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Blossom punch, Blossom Builder kit, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, paper snips, Brights buttons, white baker's twine, dimensionals
CASE of this card made by Cristena Bagne

The card is a CASE (ahem... copy) of a card that was featured in Stampin' Success, which is a great monthly magazine that demonstrators receive for free. It is one of the many awesome perks of being a demonstrator!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Something to Celebrate (retired)
Paper: Crumb Cake CS, Poppy Parade CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Blossom punch, Blossom Builders kit, 1" Circle punch

I really like the color combination of this card! You can't go wrong with purple and green! I found this one on pinterest and it was designed by the amazingly talented Dawn Olchefske. I had to do a close up of the sentiment so you could see the cute mini pink rhinestones in the centers of all the flowers. How cute is that?



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sprinkled Expression (SAB)
Paper: Lucky Limeade CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Curly Label punch, dimensionals
CASE (ahem... copy) of this card made by Dawn Olchefske

Last but not least- the final cards! I REALLY like these cards. The original card that I CASE'd was done in Pool Party and I loved it, but I felt the need to do it in Wisteria Wonder as well because of my love of all things purple. I'm not sure which one I like the best. I think they are both beautiful. The original card didn't have a sentiment and I wasn't sure if my customers would like that so I added a tiny one using the Tiny Tags stamp set and the coordinating Jewelry Tag punch. 


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Tiny Tags
Paper: Basic Black CS, Pool Party CS, Wisteria Wonder CS, Very Vanilla CS, First Edition Specialty DSP
Ink: Staz On, Pool Party, Wistheria Wonder
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice die, Blossom punch, 3/8" ruffled ribbon in Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder, Jewelry Tag punch, Large Pearl Basic Jewels
CASE of this card made by Sharon Burkert

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked these cards! They were so fun to make!

The March Blog Hop begins at 7:00 a.m. on Thursday. I hope you will stop by and hop through all of the fabulous projects!

~Marla
Pin It

2 comments:

Rita W

Beautiful cards, Marla. I'm sure the class was a big hit! :)

Unknown

You have been busy what pretty cards Hugs Elaine I like your style

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...