CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2013

Pinwheel Birthday for Fab Friday!

Hi stamping friends! It is Friday once again and time for a new challenge at Fab Friday! This time we have a fun sketch. I just love sketch challenges! They take so much of the guess work out of card designing for me. Here is the sketch...


I think this one has lots of possibilities! I love a great, versatile sketch! Here is my take on it. I just love the pinwheel sizzlit. So fun!


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Wishes Your Way
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pacific, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Sprinkles and Sunshine DSP
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Big Shot, Pinwheel Sizzlit, Clouds EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, brights brads, Lucky Limeade baker's twine

I originally had a Marina Mist background on this card and decided to switch it to Pacific Point to brighten it up. I think I preferred the Marina Mist, but at that point, I had already glued everything down. Oh well! I still think it is a cute card and perfect for a child's birthday. Kids love super bright colors, right?!?

OK, now it's your turn. Hop on over to Fab Friday and play along with us! I can't wait to see what you create! Pin It

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz

So bright and cheerful! The pinwheel is so sweet and I like how you used the twine for the stick! TFS!

Anonymous

Love your use of vibrant colors with this fun pinwheel! Awesome card:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...