CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Card Buffet Choices (Round 2)

Hey there! This is going to be super quick because it is almost time for my kiddos to get home from school. I promise I will come back soon and post supply lists for the cards, but for now, just pictures. :)

If you plan to attend the buffet on November 22nd at 7:00, please email me (reedmarla622@gmail.com) with your choices no later than Monday, November 11th at 9:00 a.m. Please remember to use the name of each card design to avoid confusion, and also be sure to tell me how many you want to make of each design you choose. Thanks!

Card #1- Elf Shoes
 
Inspired by a card made by Dawn Olchefske
 
 
Card #2- Nativity

 
Inspired by a card made by Kay Kalthoff
 
Card #3- Ornament

Inspired by a card made by Lorri Heiling
 
Card #4- Snowflakes

Card #5- Tree

Inspired by a card made by Amanda Mertz
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can make it to the buffet on Friday, November 22nd at 7:00!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...