CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 13, 2013

FabFri 33: Merry Little Tree

Hello all! Man, it has been a LOOOOOOONG time since my last post. Life has been super crazy! Between traveling for Thanksgiving and running the Santa's Shop at my kids' school last week, I haven't known which end was up for a while. I did sit down and make a card for the sketch at Fab Friday though. We hope you will take a minute from your busy holiday preparations and play along with us. This is our last challenge for a few weeks as we are taking off the month of January. Here is the sketch...



And here is my card...

It doesn't follow the sketch exactly, but it doesn't have to. The sketch is just a starting point.

Sorry for not listing my supplies and for the quick post, but I have a to do list as long as my arm today and have to get to it! Have a great Friday!
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...