CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sweet & Simple Sympathy

It was no surprise to me that when I asked my customers what types of cards they needed for their stashes, most of them said they needed sympathy cards. Why do they not have sympathy cards? Because I rarely make them for classes. I find them to be very challenging to make. Even if I don't sit down to make them with a person or situation in mind, I still think about the recipient and how they will be feeling when they receive the card and it just makes it difficult for me.

I do find, though, that it is better for me to have a supply of sympathy cards on hand because when I do need to make one for someone I know, it is that much harder to come up with an idea for a card.

Here is what I came up with for my upcoming event.

I was really happy with how this card turned out. It is fairly simple and uncomplicated, which I think is necessary for sympathy cards. It is also just cheery enough while still appropriate.
 
Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Hardwood (background), Simply Sketched
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe (for sponging)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Little Leaves Sizzlet, Boho Blossom punch, Large pearls, sponge
 
Thanks for stopping by! I will have the rest of my samples ready to share next week, so be sure to come back to check them out. 
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...