CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Love that Greenhouse Gala Paper!

Hello again! Can you believe I'm posting two days in a row? Hehe! Here is card #2 from my SAS this weekend. This card is a CASE of one made by Kerin Sylvester. I saw hers on splitcoast and had to try it for myself. The main thing that I changed is that her stamped image is a circle with a scalloped circle behind and for mine I used the Scalloped Rectangle Clearlit to back my image. I think it worked well for this stamp. I did have to leave part of the flower off when I colored the stamp with markers. Otherwise, it wouldn't have fit on this fairly small rectangle.

One other thing I wanted to point out is that I created the little sentiment tag by using the small oval punch and then I made the little semi-circle for the ribbon using the scallop trim border punch. If you take the end of the small oval and line it up with the scallop in the border punch, it will give you a great little cut-out that is perfect for a little piece of ribbon. Anyway, I hope that you like this one. It's a fairly quick card to make.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso CS, Crumb Cake CS, Cherry Cobbler CS, Pear Pizzazz CS, Whisper White CS, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Scalloped Rectangle Clearlit, Small Oval punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, 1/8" Early Espresso ribbon, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers Pin It

2 comments:

Karen

Love this! Greenhouse Gala is such a bold design it's a trick to use it effectively and you' ve done it hands down! Lovely!

Heidi Baks

The little ribbon tag is such a cute little detail!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...