CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

Rudolph the Fab Reindeer

Wow! The two weeks between challenges at Fab Friday seem to just fly by! I can't believe it is already time for our third challenge! I have LOVED getting to see all of the entries each time. Thank you to everyone who has been playing along with us! Mindy has another fun sketch for us this time.


So many possibilities for this one. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this sketch. For my card, I kept things sweet and simple with a fun Christmas card using the adorable set called "No Peeking".

 
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: No Peeking, More Merry Messages
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, 3" circle die, 1" square punch, basic pearls
Technique: paper piecing
 
I really like the way this card turned out and it is super quick to make. If you need to make a stack of cards quickly, keeping it simple is the key. When I originally made this card, my deer didn't have the red nose. While I still liked the image without it, it really raised the cute factor when my deer became Rudolph. His nose is made with one of our small basic pearls that I colored red with a Sharpie marker. How cool is that? I also paper pieced his scarf, but if I were making lots of cards, I would just quickly color it in with a marker.
 
Alright, now it is your turn. Come on over to Fab Friday and play along with us!
 
~Marla

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...