CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dress Up Catalog CASE

Hello stampers! It is a busy, busy week so this is a going to be a quick post. I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a birthday party for one of my daughter's friends. We are really working the little girl birthday party circuit lately. I (amazingly) had the foresight to make an extra copy of this card for another party coming up in a few weeks. My girly girl has had her eye on this set (Dress Up) since the annual catalog came out and I finally broke down and got it for her during the recent stamp sale. My inspiration for this card came from the catalog. There is a sample card made with this set and I just changed it up a bit to make it my own. I hope you like it!


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Dress Up, Create a Cupcake
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Holiday Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, In Color Dahlias, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back on Friday for the next Fab Friday card!

~Marla Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...