CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 23, 2012

No Peeking for Fab Friday!

Wow! It is time again for another Fab Friday challenge. These two weeks seem to pass so quickly! Mindy has a great, versatile sketch this time. I would like to go back and play with this sketch some more when I have a little bit more time. I have had a very busy week and didn't get to really play with this challenge as much as I hoped I would. I decided to go with a Christmas card using the adorable "No Peeking" set for this sketch. I hadn't inked up the cute little penguin and I thought that he would work well.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: No Peeking
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron EF, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, neutrals buttons

Please be sure to swing by at Fab Friday and play along with us!



Sorry for the quick post! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! Thanks for stopping by! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...