CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fab Valentine

It's Friday and you know what that means- a new challenge at Fab Friday! We have a color challenge this time and it is perfect for Valentine's Day (and other occasions too). I hope you will play along with us!


Here is my project using these pretty colors. This card came together so quickly and easily that it shocked me. I sometimes struggle with color challenges, and I haven't done much stamping lately. Plus, my mojo has been pretty hit or miss, but I was really happy with the results for this one. :)


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Petite Pairs
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter framelits, Adorning Accents folders, Pool Party ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to swing by Fab Friday and play along.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...