CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Simple Sympathy


I am so sorry that I have been neglecting my blog lately. I have been really busy and haven't found much time to stamp. I made this card and a few others a couple of days ago, but I haven't had a moment to get pictures and write up blog entries until now. Whew!

This is a quick and very simple sympathy card. It came together very quickly. I made the grassy hill by tearing a piece of regular printer paper and then sponging Old Olive ink under the ripped part (if that makes any sense). It is a very simple technique, but gives a nice effect. I also did a little sponging around the brances of the tree to give it a little color.

Hope you like the card! I have a few pictures taken now, so I should be able to post more often over the next few days. Have a great day!

Supplies Used:

Paper: Soft Suede CS, Old Olive CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers set
Techniques: Sponging Pin It

4 comments:

Anna

I just love this set! And the card looks great

Karen

Oh Marla, I love this, especially with the masked bottom. I feel a case coming on.....

hollybeary creations

I like how you did the grass..

Heidi Baks

I love the sponging for the hill and also filling in the tree. Good idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...