CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Ever MDS Page!

I'm so excited! I have had My Digital Studio for well over a year and while I have tinkered around with it, I have never made anything that I liked. I recently upgraded to MDS2+ and have been playing around with it a bit more.

Last night, I joined a new group on Facebook all about My Digital Studio and they posted an awesome video on how to insert a picture into multiple photo boxes, so I decided to give it a try and managed to finish my very first page!

I used one of my most favorite pictures of my son, Isaac. This picture was taken in February 2010 when we received over FOUR FEET of snow! Isaac wanted to sled ride, but it was impossible with so much snow. My husband, Jason, my sister, Marcy, and I dug out a trail in our front and side yard complete with a turn and a jump at the end! We had so much fun sledding on it and the best part was that I was able to capture the fun with this great picture.

 
 
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Digital Downloads: Old Saint Nick brush stamp set, Month by Month brush stamp set, Sweet Details 4 Designer Series Paper
 
I hope you like my first page! If you are interested in learning more about My Digital Studio, please visit www.mydigitalstudio.net to see all that it can do. If you are interested in joining the Simply My Digital Studio Challenge Page on Facebook (which is open to everyone) click here to request to join. 
 
Edited to add an updated version of the page. I continued to play around with it and decided to try to crop in the picture a bit more. This is the second version, but I think I prefer the first one. What do you think?
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the new Fab Friday challenge!
 
~Marla
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...