CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

January Class Cards (Part 3)


Hello again! Here is my final post with my January cards. (I did reserve one card to share at a later date.) This one is a fun birthday card using the Sycamore Street DSP and the Patterned Occasions stamp set (both available for free through Sale-a-Bration) and the Hearts a Flutter framelites. It is a CASE of a card made by Krista Fenton. I try not to CASE much any more, but when I see a card that is as cute as this one, I can't help myself. :)


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned Occasions (SAB set)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Hearts a Flutter framelits, white baker's twine
Inspiration: this card made by Krista Fenton

Sorry for the short post! I hope you enjoyed my class cards! Check back on Friday for the latest Fab Friday challenge. It's a color challenge this time and I picked the colors. :)


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...