CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

January Class Cards (Part 2)

I know, I know... I said that I would post a project from my most recent class each day until they were all posted. Oops! We had a semi-busy weekend and I didn't get a chance to photograph them until today. The good news is that I only have one more to show you after this post (I am saving one to share later) and I'm going to schedule its post for tomorrow. :)

If you are in need of some last minute valentine treats, look no further than the Petal Cone die! I used it to make these adorable mini take out boxes. Take a look!

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Real Red, More Amore DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone die, Stampin' Trimmer, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Large Heart punch, Bitty Banners framelits, sticky strip, glue dots

I gave you a top view because the side view wasn't much to look at. How cute are these little tags? I made them with the Champagne glimmer paper (which is still available- yay!) cut with the scalloped heart framelit from the Hearts a Flutter framelit collection and the Red glimmer paper punched with the large heart punch. Don't they layer nicely? The little banner was cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, which works beautifully with the framelits. I got the idea for these treats from Dawn Olchefske's blog. She even has a video posted on exactly how to make these fun little boxes.

We also made a Valentine's Day card at my class.

 
 
Here is another version on the same card that could be used as an anniversary card or just a love card, rather than a valentine.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Seasonal Sayings, Hearts a Flutter
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Ink: Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black marker, Cherry Cobbler marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron EF, 1 1/4" square punch, Postage Stamp punch, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine

Hope you liked these projects for Valentine's day. Check back tomorrow to see the last project (I mean it this time). ;-) Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...