CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Birthday Overload!

Hello, stampin' friends! It is birthday month at my house. Both kids and my hubby have birthdays this month! We definitely go into birthday overload around here during August!

As part of my birthday preparations, I made this super fun banner with a new product from the Holiday catalog, the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit. Check it out!


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Paper: None
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Accessories: Build a Banner Simply Created Kit, ink daubers

This kit is so cool! It comes with 18 banner (6 of each shape), background stencils in polka dots, stripes, and chevrons, 26 letter stencils, stampin' spritzers, and jute twine. You only have to add ink! I see so many fun possibilities for these banners. "Thank You" to hang in your child's classroom for Teacher Appreciation week, teachers could make a "Welcome Back" banner to hang in their classroom at the beginning of the school year, so many holiday possibilities. I can see myself getting several of the refill kits (just the banner pieces without the stencils) so that I can make several for different occasions as needed. The very BEST part is that the banners are made of canvas and not paper, so they can be stored and used over and over for years to come! Love that!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Pin It

1 comments:

Rita W

This turned out great my friend! LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...