CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 9, 2013

FabFri24: Too Kind (Again)!

TGIF! It's Friday! Woo hoo! It's also a Fab Friday! Does it get any better than that?!?

OK, so I know I said I was going to give my "Too Kind" stamp set a well deserved break, and I fully intended to do just as I had promised, but then I saw these colors...

They are our colors for the Fab Friday challenge, and they just scream "Too Kind"  to me. My apologies for using this set once again, but it really couldn't be helped. ;-)

Here is my card using these gorgeous colors and my new favorite set...

 

I have to give a shout out to my friend and fellow Fab Friday design team member, Cindy Beach. After a conversation at convention about my frustrations with my photos, she was sweet enough to send me some tips and they are really making a big difference with the photos of my cards. I still need some practice, but I think they are looking better already. Thanks so much, Cindy!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Too Kind, Papillion Potpourri
Paper: So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, 2013-2015 In Color DSP Stack
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly punch, pearls

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to play along with us at Fab Friday! The challenge is open until August 22nd. I can't wait to see what you make! Pin It

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz

We both had butterflies on the brain this week! Love the card Marla! I don't think you could use this set too much, every card is so pretty! TFS!

Rita W

Love all those layers; the Crumb Cake between the white and saffron really adds a lot. This stamp set is just awesome isn't it? :)

Brenda Myers

Very pretty card!! This set is very pretty!! It's ok that you used again, I'll forgive you!! :) Love your layering!!

Karen M

This is lovely, Marlou, the colours are perfect for this stamp set. I also love what you have done for today's new Fab Fri sketch, very pretty x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...