CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2013

Washi Tape for Fab Friday!

Wow! Those two weeks just slipped away from me! In the past two weeks, both of my kiddos have celebrated their birthdays (and my hubby's is tomorrow) and school has started! We have had a skating party, a family party, and a trip to the American Girl store. Is it hard to believe that my stamp time has been extremely limited?!? My youngest started Kindergarten on Monday so I am adjusting to my new routine and schedule as a SAHM with all of her kids in school. I have to say that so far, I'm not loving it. Sure, I have more time to myself and am able to get more done (and much more efficiently), but my house is just SO quiet. I miss my little rascals during the day. I told my husband that I may have to resort to watching trashy daytime TV just to have a little bit of noise in the house!

So, anyway, my apologies for not posting, but at least now you understand the reason. It is time for another challenge at Fab Friday! Yay! It is a sketch challenge this time. Check it out!



I see lots of possibilities for this sketch. It is a pretty versatile one! I am teaching two classes today all about washi tape, so I have it on the brain and decided to use it for my card. I think this card could easily fit many occasions by simply changing the sentiment.

 
 
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Chalk Talk, Hearts a Flutter
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter framelits, Large Heart punch, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Season of Style washi tape, Epic Day washi tape
Technique: double bow
 
Isn't that bow pretty? I saw a youtube video about how to tie them and decided to give it a try. It wasn't hard, but I will have to do it MANY more times before I can do it on my own.
 
OK, now it's your turn! Come on over to Fab Friday and play along with us!


Pin It

3 comments:

KatheD

I love this card - the layout, the color combination, the washi window, the heart theme - totally fabulous!

Brenda Myers

Very cute card!!! Love the washi window!! Would make a great valentine's card too!!

Cindy Beach

You ROCKED this one, Marla! Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...