CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Bling Bling!

I got a new order of stamping supplies yesterday afternoon and got a chance this evening to sit down and play a little while. I love getting new stamps, but it is sometimes a little overwhelming to get lots of new things all at once. I didn't know where to start.

I love the new set, Topsy Turvy Celebration, so I decided to start there. I love to watch baking shows and competitions on TV and topsy turvy cakes are so much fun! I combined two challenges for this card. The sketch is from Try Stamping on Tuesday and the color combination is from Dynamic Duos.

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Topsy Turvy Celebration
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Brights DSP stack
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron EF, Scallop Trim Border punch, Basic Black satin ribbon (retired), basic pearls, basic rhinestones, large pearls

I made three different versions of this card before settling on this one, so I hope you like it! Exactly how many times can you remake the same card?!?

Take a look at the challenges and play along...



Thanks for stopping by!
~Marla Pin It

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely

Oh I love that stamp of the cake, so fun.

Lesley

Hi Marla,
I never noticed this cute set in the catalogue but I think you showcased it beautifully with the colours and the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.
Smiles,
Lesley

Kristen Conant

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It is perfect! Thank you for playing along at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

Susan Joyce

I like the new embossing folder and the image is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Nancy Seed

Great job. Love the embossing. Hope the cake is chocolate...if so save a piece for me. Hmmm! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Lisa Elton

What a fun and funky little cake this is! Goes perfectly with the trendy chevrons. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Allisa

Love the chevron background. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos.

Anni

What a cute birthday cake!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Mynn xx

LOVE it! The colors are amazing and your bits of bling are fabulous! :)

Unknown

This card is just too stinkin' cute!!! Love it and I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #69 with a link back to your blog on 6-24-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...