CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

ColorQ + Retro Sketches

Hi all! I haven't exactly kept up with my stamping everyday challenge. Life gets busy sometimes. I am stamping when I can and here is my most recent creation. I used the challenges at ColorQ and Retro Sketches for this one.



Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Raining Flowers, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Border Punch, Crumb Cake seam binding, basic pearls, dimensionals, SAMJ

Somehow, in all of my stacks and stacks of DSP, I didn't have any in Bashful Blue, so I tried making my own. I haven't done this much before, but it turned out OK. It required the used of the Stamp-a-ma-jig and a little time, but that paper just needed a little something extra.

I hope you like my card. Check out the challenges and try to play along...




~Marla Pin It

3 comments:

Sylvia

What a pretty card, Marla, love your tag! So glad to have you join us this week at the ColourQ.

Kara

so pretty!! so glad you joined us this week at the ColourQ!!

LeAnne

So cute---those Friendly Phrases are so much fun, as are your flowers! So glad you were able to play with the CQC colors this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...