CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Reason to Smile for Freshly Made Sketches

Today's card is a little preview of one of the cards will be making at my class tomorrow afternoon. When I sat down to design the cards, my first stop was Freshly Made Sketches. I love their sketch challenges! I used the new set called Reason to Smile that will be available as a special promotion during the month of July. I paired it with neutral colors just for something different. Hope you like it!


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Reason to Smile, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Crumb Cake seam binding, dimentionals

This is a short post because I am off to my son's swim lessons. I hope you enjoyed the card! Here is the sketch. Go and play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Marla Pin It

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell

I love the color palette and the randomly stamped flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan

Love the newsprint and neutral colors! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Timko

This is just beautiful!! Love the flowers in these colors. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach

Very classy, Marla! I love the color combination! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...