CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pleasant Poppies

Hello again! Here is the next card from my card class that I had planned for last weekend. For this card, I pulled out the Color Coach and tried to find a color combination that would work well for poppies. I found the combination of Basic Gray, Real Red, and Pumpkin Pie. I thought the combination was very different for me, but I decided to try it and see what happened. I did change the colors to Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, and Tangerine Tango. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the card once it was finished. I hope you like it too!


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Petite Pairs
Paper: Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango (pad and marker), Riding Hood Red (marker), Always Artichoke (marker)
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 3" circle die, oval punch, basic pearls
Technique: marker to stamp

Thanks for stopping by!

~Marla Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...