CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello, Babies!

Today, I have my final card from my class to share. This is another design that I made in two versions, one for a baby girl and one for a baby boy. I used the adorable and very versatile new set called Embellished Events for this cute ducky image. I also used bright colors and I love they way they turned out. This was a great class card because they were very quick to stamp and assemble.



Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Embellished Events, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Brights DSP stack
Ink: Lucky Limeade marker, Daffodil Delight marker, Pumpkin Pie marker, Tempting Turquoise pad, Melon Mambo pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Argyle EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Daffodil Delight seam binding, dimensionals, glue dots
Techniques: marker to stamp, dry embossing

I hope you liked all the cards I made for my class. I hope to have some new cards to share this week. Maybe I can catch a few minutes to stamp sometime this weekend as it looks like we are housebound due to the extreme heat and humidity. It is supposed to be 100+ today! Yikes! Stay cool and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Marla Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...