CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Topsy Turvy Celebration x 2

Hi there! I have two more cards from my class that was supposed to take place on Saturday. Unfortunately, the class was cancelled due to some extreme weather that we had Friday night. a Very violent storm brought down trees and power lines and many, many people in my area and across West Virginia are still without power. Please keep everyone here in your thoughts and prayers. The situation has been quite desperate in several areas.

OK, back to the cards- I made two versions of the same card (one masculine and one feminine) for my class. I originally thought that Topsy Turvy Celebration was a very feminine looking stamp set, but in the right color combination, it can also work for masculine cards. The masculine card was made using a color combination from the Color Coach (Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi). I also added Marina Mist to get an additional and more saturated color in there. Here is the masculine version...


And here is the feminine version that uses the same color combination except that I substituted two pink shades (Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals) for the blue shades...


I have to say that I LOVE this color combination! The Raspberry Ripple looks so pretty with Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi. I think I will have to remember this combo for Christmas cards! I also think that the cake looks so cute with a bow on top and one little rhinestone for a touch of bling. :)

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Topsy Turvy Celebration
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Big Shot, 3" circle die, Square Lattice EF, 2 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Very Vanilla seam binding, basic rhinestones, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! I do have a couple more cards from the class that I will be sharing over the next few days, so be sure come back to check them out!

~Marla Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...