CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year in Review (Part Two)

Hello again! I'm back to share part two of my Year in Review for 2012. Picking favorites for the second half of the year was a challenge. I had 13 blog posts in July alone! Here are my faves for July through December. Enjoy!

July
 
I'm not sure that I can really express how much I LOVE this stamp set. It has to be one of my favorites ever. I also love it paired with this DSP. A fun Fall card!

August
 

See? I told you I loved the jar! This is the same DSP that I used in the card above, but these patterns gave this card a different look.

September
 

This was the Christmas card that I sent out to my customers. I loved all of the shimmer on this one!

October
 

I loved this sketch and I thought it worked really well with this color combination because it allowed me to use the strips of DSP to incorporate a color challenge that I really like, but found quite challenging.

November
 

I really liked this color combination for a fall card.

December
 

This was my first ever page made with My Digital Studio. I had so much fun designing it and was really please with the end result.

There you have it! Good bye 2012 and Hello 2013! Happy New Year!!!!!!






Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...