CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fab Snowman

It's time once again for another Fab Friday challenge! I can't believe how quickly the two weeks between challenges seem to go sometimes. Now that we are into December, I'm sure that time will fly by even faster right on through Christmas. Why is it that as a child, December was the slooooowest month and as an adult it is the fastest? Anyway, I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday season so far and that you are able to enjoy all the fun and wonder of Christmas. In that spirit, I have two Christmas-y projects to share using Mindy's color combination for the new challenge.


My first project is a card using one of my favorite sets for Christmas, Snow Much Fun. I just love the two adorable snowmen in this set!


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Tiny Tags
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Pool Party, 2012-2014 In Color DSP stack
Ink: Black Staz On, Whisper White Craft (for sponging), Basic Gray, Real Red, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Primrose Petals markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Snowburst EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Window Frames Collection framelits, Tiny Tag punch, Gumball Green ribbon, Festive Paper Piercing Pack

This card also combines two other challenges for this week. The sketch is from iSpy Sketches and the snowman theme is for the challenge at the Paper Players.

 
As a bonus, I did a second project, which is an MDS page. Since I started playing around with it last night and this morning, I can't seem to leave it alone. Here is a page I did of my daughter's second Christmas. I think it still needs some tweeking, but here it is in its current state.


Supplies Used: MDS2, Old Saint Nick brush set, tag punch, Real Red grosgrain ribbon knot

Well, thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come and play along with us at Fab Friday! The challenge ends on Thursday, December 20th.

~Marla Pin It

3 comments:

Ann Schach

Adorable card, Marla! I love the texture and the gorgeous bow! This is a fabulous color combination. Your layout is cute, too! I love the background snowflakes! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile

I have to use the pun here, Marla...your card is seriously SNOW much FUN!!! Love the layout, the fun colors and the fun textures. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

H2 :)

All those bright layers are fabulous, Marla! Love the way you have used only part of the image. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...